PayPorter has signed a partnership agreement with Ria, one of the world’s leading companies in international money transfer systems. With this agreement, PayPorter has expanded its international money transfer network to over 100 countries and over 600.000 payment points. PayPorter continues to expand its wide network of intermediary organizations, representatives and branches inland and abroad on this journey that it embarked upon based on the vision of providing the fastest, safest and most extensive services in all fields where money is available.
Providing international money transfer services since 1987, Ria has a worldwide network of 397.000 locations in 160 countries.
Receive Payment (Money) with Ria
You can receive the payment sent to your name or account through RIA by visiting the nearest PayPorter service point. Follow the steps below during the process.
- Share the reference number provided to you by the sender and your valid identification document with the PayPorter service point representative
- Complete the money payment form to be given to you by the authorized person.
- You can receive the money sent to your name in cash.
- PayPorter does not charge any fees or commissions for the incoming money transactions.
Send Money with Ria
You can visit the nearest PayPorter service point and send money through RIA. Follow the steps below during the process.
- Complete and sign the money transfer form to be given to you by the authorized person.
- Give your valid identification document, completed form, amount that you want to send and the commission fee to the PayPorter representative.
- Inform the recipient about the reference number given to you.
- The money that has been sent reaches its recipient quickly within minutes.
* Note: In some countries, delays may occur due to the intermediary organizations.