PayPorter and GCC Exchange have signed a business partnership agreement. With this cooperation, PayPorter continues to expand its international money transfer network. PayPorter continues to expand its wide network of intermediary organizations, representatives and branches inland and abroad on this journey that it embarked upon based on the vision of providing the fastest, safest and most extensive services in all fields where money is available.
Money Transfer with GCC Exchange
The countries where money can be transferred as a result of the cooperation agreement signed by and between PayPorter and GCC Exchange are as follows:
India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Republic of Dominica, Slovenia, Romania, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Albania, Slovakia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Greece, Spain, Lithuania, Portugal, Egypt, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Morocco, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Abkhazia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Russia, Latvia, the USA, United Kingdom, Zambia, Angola, Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique, Malawi, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Burundi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Fiji, Seychelles, Hong Kong, Belgium, Northern Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon
About GCC Exchange
GCC Exchange is a rapidly-growing international money transfer brand with presence in four continents, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Asia, in addition to its headquarters located in the UAE.
Receive Payment (Money) through GCC Exchange
You can receive the payment sent to your name or account through GCC Exchange by visiting the nearest PayPorter service point. Follow the steps below during the process.
- Share the reference number given to you by the sender and your valid identification document with the PayPorter service point representative.
- Complete the money payment form to be given to you by the authorized person.
- You can receive the money sent to your name in cash.
- PayPorter does not charge any fees or commissions for the incoming money transactions.
Send Money through GCC Exchange
You can visit the nearest PayPorter service point and send money through GCC Exchange. Follow the steps below during the process.
- Complete and sign the money transfer form to be given to you by the authorized person.
- Give your valid identification document, completed form, amount that you want to send and the commission fee to the PayPorter representative.
- Inform the recipient about the reference number given to you.
- The money that has been sent reaches its recipient quickly within minutes.
• Note: In some countries, delays may occur due to the intermediary organizations.